In using this web site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
'User/You/Your' means you, the user of the Web Site.
'User Information' refers to information provided by the User of the Web Site, either at the point of registration or in the subsequent use of the Web Site.
'We/Us/Our/The Company' means Granta Software Solutions Limited which hosts and maintains the Web Site.
'Website/Web Site/Site/System/Service' means this web site.
- Individual and Group Users may register for free on the web-site.
- Any company wishing to post job listings, or access the site job listings for commercial reasons, will be liable to pay a yearly registration fee. In addition we reserver the right to charge additional fees to post individual job positions.
- You may only display the content of the Service for your own personal use (i.e., non-commercial use) and may not otherwise copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content. For example, you may not use the Service to sell a product or service; use the Service to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales; take the results from the Service and reformat and display them, or use any robot, spider, other device or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. If you are uncertain whether your intended use of the Service is permissible, please contact us. In addition, CamTechNet shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Service or your access to it.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system is compatible with Our Site.
- To access the secure User areas of the site you must register with us and, at Our discretion, we will issue you with a password by e-mail. Lost passwords will be replaced by e-mail to the registered contact point for your User name.
- Each registered User must provide accurate and complete personal details for registration. It is your responsibility to protect your password. The security of your data depends on you. You must notify us if you discover a security breach of your area. We do not accept any liability for misuse or loss of your password or User name caused by any occurrence outside Our direct control.
- Data held in secure areas is entered by and maintained by Users. It is their responsibility to ensure it is complete, honest, truthful and decent. We cannot be held liable for errors or omissions of fact.
- You agree that We shall be entitled without notice to remove any User content at Our discretion, disclose any information as required by law, block your access to the Web Site and take any other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Re-posting of User content shall be at Our absolute discretion.
- Data held in secure password protected areas is for the sole use of Our technical staff and the individual User and is deemed privileged information and may not be accessed or distributed by any unauthorised User. Any User entered links to third party web sites are accepted in good faith. We cannot guarantee the technical aspects of these links and make no judgement as to the content of these sites. The links are for your convenience only. We make no recommendation as to their suitability and you must make your own decisions when accessing them.
- Whilst we take every care in the storage of data we cannot guarantee that data is free of viruses or rogue coding data that may corrupt it. From time to time we will update this site to include improvements and essential maintenance. Access to the site may be restricted at these times without liability. This maintenance will generally be carried out at times of least traffic to minimise this disruption.
- Our system relies on third party service providers and the internet. We cannot guarantee universal access to these services and shall not be liable for any loss caused or cost incurred by you as a result of any third party failure that prevents us processing your requests.
- We do not seek to exclude any liability that may arise from Our negligence that results in death or personal injury.
- Subject to clause 12 we shall not accept any liability for any direct or indirect loss, consequential loss, depletion of goodwill or reputation or corruption or loss of data held by us.
- It is the sole responsibility of each User to ensure that the User entered information details are accurate, that the details comply with all relevant misrepresentation legislation. We are not liable for incorrect or incomplete data transmitted to end users due to inaccurately entered User information.
- During Your visits to the Web Site, site usage may be measured to enable statistical analysis of User behaviour. These results may be used to inform advertisers or service providers of potentially attractive locations within the Web Site. These data will be presented as aggregated results and will not be passed on together with User Information. You should also be aware that these data may be automatically collected using 'cookies'. These small text files are placed on Your hard disk via Your web browser and record Your usage behaviour whilst You visit the Web Site. If You do not wish us to collect data via cookies then You should set Your browser to prohibit the use and placement of 'cookies'.
- Your use of this site implies acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept them please do not use Our site.
- You must not misuse this site or Our systems. You must not disrupt the operation of this site or attempt to bypass security systems in place. The use of computer software to access any data held on this site, hacking or virus insertion is strictly prohibited. Any action deemed to indicate misuse of this site or Our systems will result in immediate account termination.
- Any failure of the Company to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right.
- Should any provision of these terms be found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still apply.
- These terms may be changed by us at any time.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreements between you and the Company and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and the Company, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
- English Law shall apply at all times to these terms and conditions. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all legal matters arising from use of and access to Our web site.
- This site is hosted and maintained by Granta Software Solutions Limited (Company Registration No. 6716556).
- All legal notices are to be served to Our office for the time being: Granta Software Solutions Limited, ideaSpace, Entrepreneurship Centre, 3 Charles Babbage Road, Cambridge, CB3 0GT. Any notices we serve will be by e-mail to the registered e-mail address on Your contact page, or by post to Your registered office.